Join the Expo. Make a Difference.Take the opportunity to show your product or service at our Expo! There will be approx. 600 bike riders, 150 volunteers, friends and family that will come by. It will also help us raise money for pancreatic cancer research.
Ride The Point Healthy Lifestyle Expo!We are pleased to offer a post ride exposition with numerous vendors from the Point Loma and San Diego area, highlighting cycling goods and services, as well as other products for individuals interested in a healthy lifestyle. Riders and visitors will be able to enjoy live music and relax on the patio while enjoying beverages or eating lunch at Oggi's Sports, Brewhouse, and Pizza! There will be over a twenty booths, representing companies offering everything from clothing and electric bicycles to local non-profits also interested in improving the community around our area. We will have a raffle/auction, with fantastic prizes you will not want to miss! There will also be bike demos, entertainment for kids and so much more. Make sure to take time after the ride to visit the expo!
When & Where:9am - 2pm Saturday, November 10, 2018 – Oggi's, Liberty Station, CA
Want to be a Vendor?For only $100 you will be able to grab your spot! It’s a great opportunity to get known in Point Loma, build your clientele and help out raising money for pancreatic cancer research.
- The booths are approximately 10x10 feet area.
- You will need to supply your own table, chair and canopy.
- You are welcome to start set up at 8am and the expo starts at 9am and it will wrap up at 2pm.
- There is parking close by so easy access to get your props etc. to the booths (Maps will be given in your vendor packet).
- Don’t forget to bring water, drinks etc. for yourself. Or you can purchase lunch at local area restaurants.
Have Any Other Questions?Contact: Dawn Mayo at 619-200-3296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Point Loma Rotary Club
- San Diego County Bicycle Coalition
- Moment Bicycles
- Peninsula YMCA
- Top Jolt Cycles
- Vitalyte Sports Nutrition
- UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center
- Cooking 4 Life
- Peninsula Lions Club